Before we can show you pictures and prices of sold homes, or show you comments on active listings from agents, our MLS data providers require you to acknowledge that you’re considering Local, REALTORS as your real estate agent. You have no obligation to work with a Local, REALTORS agent to buy or sell a home. You can choose to work with us or not.
You are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with Local, Realtors as defined by applicable state law. You have no obligation to work with Local, Realtors and you can terminate your account with Local, Realtors any time. Any information you obtain from the Local, Realtors website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the Local, Realtors website.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity of the MLS’s copyright to such data.
- Local, Realtors also explicitly authorizes MLS employees, MLS members, or their duly authorized representatives to access Local, Realtors’ website for the purposes of verifying compliance with MLS rules and monitoring the display of Participants’ listings on Local, Realtors’ site.
- Additional disclosures apply to residents of Colorado, North Carolina, and Texas.
In addition to the above terms, registered users also agree to Local, Realtors’ general Terms and Disclaimers, which apply to all users of the Local, Realtors website.